Remember the RealAcc Scops100, the first compact micro Y4 FPV racer ?
Here is a new 110mm PNP variant introduced by Dragonfly: https://www.banggood.com/Awesome-Dragonfly-110-Y4-110mm-RC-FPV-Racing-Drone-W-Omnibus-F3-OSD-BLheli_S-10A-25mW-48CH-600TVL-p-1247546.html
With this new model, no more inverted fourth motor but rear motors are superposed with a double carbon tail system. Motors are also upgraded to 1105/7000Kv version so more powerfull. For the electronic, we have a classic F3+OSD flight controller. We have also a 10A 4-in-1 ESC board BLheli_S/Dshot600 compatible. The FPV camera is a 600TVL probably with a CMOS sensor coupled with a standalone 25mW 5.8G VTX. The camera module is orientable. No information about the total weight and if it comes with a battery or not.
– 3K carbon fiber frame kit has good impact resistance performance
– Front-facing 600TVL HD camera can take clear photos, 15 – 45-degree angle up for better flight view
– Adopts 1105 7000KV high power motor to speed up faster and faster
– Lightweight module design, suitable for indoor flight
– Omnibus F3 FC is integrated with OSD and 5.8G 25mW 48CH image transmitter, providing real-time display of flight state
– 4-in-1 ESC provides stable power
– Supports DShot600 protocol which has better anti-interface performance
Fuselage wheelbase: 110mm
Brushless motor: 1105 7000KV
Brushless ESC: 4-in-1 BLHeli – S 10A
Flight controller: Omnibus F3 OSD
Transmits power: 25mW 48CH
Propeller: 2345 2.4 inch