The popular SPF3 Evo FC board installed in most of last brushed microFPV plateform is now coming into a 2g shrinked version:
Still support DSM, SBUS and PPM receiver … For such size 1g saved is an important 1g 🙂
Brand Name: Eachine
Item Name: Tiny SP RACING F3_EVO_BRUSH flight controller
1. F3_EVO_Brush is in the revision on the basis of the F3 EVO SP RACING,it is a 32bits brush flight controller based on SP RACING F3 EVO firmware.
2. The flight control support 1S (4.2V).
3. Independent design of the circuit structure, comes with the Voltage control technology, 1S lipo battery input, the UART1/2/3 output 5V, DSM port output 3.3V.
4. Using STM32F303CCT6 + MPU6500, advanced hardware platform F3 guarantee more stable flight.
5. With a large current NMOS transistors, operating current of up to 10A or more. Each Brushed motor is equipped with freewheeling diodes.
6. Support for PPM, SBUS, DSM/DSM2/DSMX receiver input signal.
7.In support of the world almost all hollow cup motor, including 1020 coreless motor.
This Tiny F3 EVO_Brush flight controller is only use for BRUSH MOTOR, Not compatible for BRUSHLESS MOTOR.
1. DSM receiver soldered directly to the DSM interface 3.3V, GND, RX3, Enable Seria_RX for UART3 and Set Receiver mode RX_SERIAL, Select Spektrum1024(DSM/DSM2) or Spektrum2048(DSMX) in Cleanflight configurator.
2. SBUS receiver welded to the UART2 GND, + 5V, RX2 . Then Enable Seria_RX and Set Receiver mode RX_SERIAL ,Select Sbus signal in Cleanflight configurator.
3. PPM receiver welded to the UART2 GND, + 5V, RX2 .Then set Receiver mode to RX_PPM in Cleanflight configurator.