Hubsan delivers a new update of their Hubsan H502S with their new H507A: http://www.banggood.com/Hubsan-X4-STAR-H507A-App-Compatible-Wifi-FPV-With-1080P-HD-Camera-GPS-RC-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1115752.html. Here bye bye the 5.8G solution but now it’s a pure 2.4G WiFi solution who have been prefered…. It means in practice latency versus distance. Other ingredients are: 720P camera, 10min of flight time (less than the H502E/S but probably they saved a bit of weight to unstress coreless motors), large 7″.2 props. Good news, like the H502S, the follow me feature as well as a new path planner thanks to the new WiFi interface. For me the main open question is about durability of motors. For the H502E/S version, it was the weakest point since they installed these huge props to extend flight time. With the H507A, we have the same props … so this question is fundamental. If they saved some extra weight and/or installed more durable motors, the announced price is very interesting for a full complete solution. I hope also they changed the wide FOV lens of the H502E/S blurring partially videos.
Brand Name: Hubsan
Item NO.: H507A
Item Name: Hubsan X4 H507A RC quadcopter
Gyro: 6 Axis
Flying time: About 10mins
Quadcopter battery:550mAh Lipo.
* Built in
1920x1080P HD 720p camera are tuned amazingly to capture stunning pictures and videos from the sky.
* With App Waypoint Function,easy to control and more relaxtion and time to enjoy the flight experience.
* Built-in GPS(Universal version) positioning system, the accurate positioning location, perfect advanced follower.
* With Follow me function,turns you into a mobile photographer with a personal cameraman.
* With headless mode function,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying.
* The 550mAh capacity battery provides
20 10 minutes of satisfying flight on a sigle charge.
1x H507A RC Quadcopter