Seems after the popular success of the first Multimodule DeviationTX compatible radio, i.e. the Jumper T8SG that a lot of new chinese radios will follow. Here is a gamepad style model ultra compact and light from IRangeX, the IRX-IR8M: https://www.banggood.com/IRangeX-iRX-IR8M-2_4G-8CH-Multi-Protocol-Transmitter-With-PPM-S_BUS-Mini-Receiver-p-1226058.html
We have a radio with the same 4-in-1 multimodule supporting hundreds of protocols, a small LCD screen (the same as for the Jumper & the 7E), 6 switches, 2 pots. Here up to 255 model files can be stored and they clam than OS can be upgraded by USB but actually no reference to DeviationTX … so it’s not 100% sure it will be based on this OS. The radio can be powered either by 4xAA or a 2S LiPo. According to my Banggood contact, 10 first samples will be ready (for reviewers I guess) from the 11-30. I will probably one of them :). Sound also a super great radio. The gimbals also look better than the Jumper original ones (but a new revision with Hall sensor ones will be introduced soon for the Jumper). Compared to the jumper, no vibrations motor seems here but the USB access is direct at least. A compact receiver (probably a FlySky AFHDS-2A) is also included. Probably we will see a future war of the best multimodule radio and it’s good for us to see such new products.
Brand name: iRangeX
Item number: iRX-IR8M
Color: White, Black (optional)
Mode: Mode 2, Mode 1 (optional)
Computer Radio: Yes
Model Memery: 30
Modulation: “4 IN 1” CYRF6936, CC2500, NRF2401, A7105
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: 2S Lithium lon Battery/ 4S “AA” 1.5V
* i8X-IR8M transmitter can act like a USB drive. Managing models, configuration, icons, and themes is as easy as copying a file.
* Supporting for up to 255 different models in transmitter memory.
* Fully configurable themes including bitmaps, fonts.
* Flexible transmitter configuration, remap any switches or buttons to any purples. Also Virtual Channels for additional functionality.
* All text is localized, user-adjustable mode configurations (1, 2, 3 or 4)
* Smooth, quad-bearing gimbals, adjustable stick length and tension.
* Comfortable, no-slip tubber grips.
* Easy-to-read backlit screen.
*Support for multiple protocols without any modifications to the transmitter:
Cyprus: CYR6936: DSM/DSMX, JR Pro, Walkera DEVO
Texas Instruments: CC2500: Frsky, Futaba SFHSS
Amiccom: A7105: Flysky AFHDS2A, Hubsan
Nordic Semiconductor: NRF24L01: Hisky, Syma, Assan and mose other Chinese models.
1X iRangeX iRX-IR8M 2.4G 8CH Multi-Protocol Transmitter With Receiver