Remember the Popular MJX Bugs 3 ? then the B2W, a direct competitor of the Hubsan H501A… Then followed the Bugs 6 a 5.8G beginner cruizer…
Here is a new compagnon for the B6, i.e. the B8-pro in 300mm format: https://www.banggood.com/MJX-B8-Pro-Bugs-8-Pro-5_8G-FPV-Brushless-With-C5830-Camera-Racer-Drone-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1254331.html
The machine is still full plastic based … but shifts from a 2S to a 3S solution thanks to a 1300mAh/45C LiPo. Motors are still 2204 type… Still no open source flight controller installed…. it’s more a plug and fly machine spirit. Another major novelty is the addition of an acro flight mode… ideal for acrobatic flights. There is the type of 5.8G AIO FPV-camera… with a max power of 200mW. The bugs 8 still uses the 2-way radio protocol with basic telemetry alarm for the low voltage and out of control cases. The FPV signal and the control range should be ok under the radius of 200m…. It’s not really a racer, not a docile machine as well … but of the vibrations are ok and the sensivity of the FPV camera acceptable, can be a nice first FPV cruizer acrobatic able too.
Brand Name: MJX
Item NO.: B8 Pro
Item Name: MJX B8 Pro FPV RC quadcopter
Battery: 11.1V 1300mAh 45C li-po
Motor: 2204 1800KV Brushless motor
Flight distance: About 300 -500 meters
FPV distance: About 200 meters
FPV camera transmit: 200mw
Flight time:10-12 minutes
Charging time: around 150 minutes
Transmitter Battery: 4*AA 1.5V(Not included)
Color: Black and red
Quadcopter’s Weight: 420g
Quadcopter’s size: 30x30x9cm
Function: ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly,Inverted Flight, Rolling 180° ,3D Flip
– With 2 flight modes, switching between Angle Mode and Acro Mode enables both beginners and skilled pilots experience the flight fun.
– With 5.8G FPV real-time HD image transmission.
– Flying at up to 60km/h , control range up to 300-500m.
– With 2204 1800KV brushless motor strong power to the quadcopter.
– With 11.1V 1300mAH high-capacity battery give a longer flying time- maximum 12 minutes.
– 2.4GHz Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference.
– 4 Channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly and rolling 360°.
– 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control.
– With LED lights making the flight more spectacular especially in the dark.
1x MJX B8 PRO Quadcopter
1 x Blance charger
1 x USB charging table
1 x Propeller fixing mount
1 x Screw
1 x Uv sticker
1 x Manual
First videos already emerged from earlier beta testers: