I just saw this new MJX …. despite the added altitude hold feature, seems to be compatible with some Virtual Reality glasses and there is a kind of mission planner associated with the software:
Brand Name: MJX
Item NO.: X601H
Item Name: MJX X601H RC Hexacopter
Copter battery: 7.4V 700mAh
Control distance: about 70m
Flying time: About 8.5 mins
Charging time: About 3 Hours
Transmitter battery: 4 x 1.5V AA battery (not included)
– With Altitude Hold Mode,adopt the advanced barometer to automatically maintain flying altitude.
– Wear VR glasses to abtain “3D visualized effect” entirely new sensory experience of the live HD view from mobile device.(VR glasses is not included.)
– With 3D flips ÿnÿ roll,can make your flight more funny.
– With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying.
– With One Key Return function ,makes it easily to find the way home.
– 2.4G technology adopted for anti-interference.even more than one quadcopter is flying at the same time they will not interfere with each other.
– 6-Axis gyro quad-rotorcraft flight, strong stability,can easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.
– With LED light, become more secure in the night sky.
Functions: Up/down, turn left / right, forward / backward, left / right sidewayfly, 3D flips ÿnÿ roll, one key return, headless mode, Altitude Hold Mode ,with LED light, app control
1 x Hexacopter
1 x Transmitter
1 x Battery
1 x USB Charger
1 x Manual
Strange for the 3D effect since only one lens seems to be installed…. The FPV part should be in WiFi/2.4G ….