After the semi-fiasco of the Jumper 68S (seems the DSM2 version works a little bit better), here is a rakonheli model: https://www.rakonheli.com/rakonheli-delrin-carbon-66mm-brushless-whoop-fpv-bnf-dsm2-dsmx.html
25g without battery, with a lower carbon frame (1mm), 0703/12000Kv (2S compatible) and FuriousFPV Racewhoop FC. Clearly this design sound much more robust….The FPV rig is classic 25mW 600TVL AIO camera. Announced to offer a little bit less of 3min of flight time…. An LiHv battery is proposed in option.
– RKH 66mm Brushless Whoop is a Smallest Ducted Brushless Motor Kit.
– Assembled and tested with the Bind-N-Fly® completion level is compatible with SPEKTRUM, JR, WALKERA DSM2 Transmitter.
– Main Size: 66mm Frame, 31mm Propeller Duct, 1.0mm Thick Carbon Frame.
– Material: Delrin, TPU, 3K Pure Carbon Fiber and Stainless Steel Screws.
– Battery Connector: JST-PH-2.0 and included a spare connector for Eflite’s (Blade) Battery.
– Flight time: 2.5-3 minutes with 205mAh Battery.
– Weight (without Battery): 24.89(g) = 0.88(oz).
2. Package Included:
1 x Rakonheli CNC Delrin and Carbon 66mm Brushless Whoop Kit (SKU: 66BLW981)
1 x FuriousFPV Racewhoop Smallest Brushless FC (SKU: FPV-0178-S)
1 x 0.8g 2.4G DSM2 DSMX Pro Receiver for JR SPEKTRUM Transmitter (SKU:R0.8DSM2X)
1 x Racerstar 4A 1S Blheli_S 4 In 1 Brushless ESC (SKU: Star4-4A)
4 x Racerstar BR0703 12000KV 1-2S Racing Brushless Motor (1.0mm Shaft) (SKU: BR0703-12000KV)
1 x FuriousFPV 5.8G 25mW VTX600TVL FPV Camera (SKU: FPV-0198-S)
1 x Clear Canopy (SKU: C02-H01)
2CW+2CCW Rakonheli 31mm 3 Blade Transparent Propeller (1.0mm Shaft) (Red) (SKU: 3PROP3110-TR).
3. Needed To Complete:
– 6+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® Transmitter
– FPV Monitor or Headset
– Battery: 1S 205mAh or 1S HV 255mAh
– Suitable Charger